WSET Level 3 Wine online (2022-02-21)
WSET Level 3 Wine is offered online starting February 21, 2022, and running through April 24, 2022.
The primary exams date for this course is:
In-person exam - Saturday, May 7, 2022 (12:30pm)
We often run the L3 exams earlier in the day though, depending on the overall number of exam needs. This will be coordinated with you 3-4 weeks prior to the exam date.
The enrollment registration deadline is February 13, 2022
- WSET now offers the course material study guides in both electronic (ebook) and hard-copy paper versions.
- Selecting one or the other will incur no additional charges. If you wish to have both the ebook and hard-copy then there is an additional materials charge.
- Ebooks are available for use up to 3 years from the start of the course date.
- If you are enrolling in a course, please click on this link and fill out the information document so that we can complete your registration process.
- Exam dates are set based on the time frame of the class, but you do have up to 1 year from the course to take the exam.
- Please contact New England Wine Academy to discuss exam dates other than the date associated with the course.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Level 3 classes are not available for online invigilation (exams). Exams must be taken in-person.