Tasting Workshop and Exam Prep - WSET Level 3 Wine (5-Aug-2023)
Tasting Workshop & Exam Prep WSET Level 3 - for anyone looking to enhance their knowledge of wine tasting at an advanced level. This workshop is a one-day program designed to help WSET candidates understand the practical side of the exam and follows the WSET syllabus.
This option is designed for candidates that need extra review time, have taken a break from studies, and need to refresh their tasting technique, for Level 2 students looking to get a jump on their Level 3 studies, and for serious wine, enthusiasts considering a wine educational path with WSET.
Class is typically from 9am to 3pm, and covers approximately 14 wines, as well as the methodology of the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting, and full details on the Level 3 examination, itself.
Current Level 3 students DO NOT need to purchase this workshop separately in order to attend. This workshop is included in the booking for the Level 3 Wine course, along with the course tuition, study material, 3-month Brainscape Pro Membership, and one exam attempt.
- WSET now offers the course material study guides in both electronic (ebook) and hard-copy paper versions.
- Selecting one or the other will incur no additional charges. If you wish to have both the ebook and hard-copy then there is an additional materials charge.
- Ebooks are available for use up to 3 years from the start of the course date.
- If you are enrolling in a course, please click on this link and fill out the information document so that we can complete your registration process.
- Exam dates are set based on the time frame of the class, but you do have up to 1 year from the course to take the exam.
- Please contact New England Wine Academy to discuss exam dates other than the date associated with the course.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Level 3 classes are not available for online invigilation (exams). Exams must be taken in-person.