WSET Level 3 Wine Hybrid+Online (2024-01-08)
WSET Level 3 Wine is offered in the Hybrid+Online format
starting Jan 8, 2024,
and running through Mar 10, 2024
There will also be three Zoom sessions with Brian Mitchell.
The dates and information below.
The primary exam date for this course is:
In-person exam - Saturday, Apr 6 (~11:30am)
This exam will start right after the Level 2 exams, although we may opt to run the L3 exams earlier in the day, depending on the overall number of other exam needs. This will be coordinated with you 3-4 weeks before the exam date.
The enrollment registration deadline is Dec 20, 2023
Please note - if you happen to book a course after the registration deadline, we will place you in the next available class start date and confirm back to you.
Session 1 - Jan 29, 7-9pm
Session 2 - Feb 26, 7-9pm
Session 3 - Mar 25, 7-9pm
This will be coordinated with the enrolled students once the registration deadline has passed.
Most likely will be Feb 10, from 9am - 3pm, but this date could change.
All Zoom sessions will be recorded and made available to students for study reference.
Random Notes for Level 3 Spirits...
- WSET now offers the course material book in both electronic (ebook) and hard-copy versions.
- Selecting one or the other will incur no additional charges. If you wish to have both the ebook and hard-copy then there is an additional charge.
- Ebooks are available for use up to 2 year form the start of the course date.
- If you are enrolling in a course, please click on this link and fill out the information document so that we can complete your registration process.
- All Level 3 candidates have the option to attend a tasting and exam instruction workshop. These are typically offered once per quarter or as demand requires. We schedule these based on need, and we try to work with our students to select the dates that work the best for the most people. You will be sent workshop dates approximately 1 month prior to the scheduled workshop, if not earlier.
- Exam dates are set based on the time frame of the class, but you do have up to 1 year from the course start date to take the exam.
- Please contact New England Wine Academy to discuss exam dates other than the date associated with the enrollment course.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Level 3 exams are available for in-person delivery, only.
- All class enrollments include a 3-month Brainscape Pro membership for full access to the study privileges on this site.
- Study tasting samples are not included in this version.