WSET Level 3 Spirits COMBO (Hybrid+Online) 2024-Jan-08
WSET Level 3 Spirits COMBO
starting Jan 8, 2024,
and running through Mar 10, 2024
The primary exam date for this course is:
In-person exam - Saturday, Apr 6, 2024 (11:45 am)*
We sometimes opt to run the L3 exams earlier in the day though, depending on the overall number of exam needs. This will be coordinated with you 3-4 weeks before the exam date.
The enrollment registration deadline is Dec 20, 2023
The course fee is inclusive of all tuition, study material, one exam attempt, a 3-month Brainscape Pro Membership, as well as standard administrative fees.
Please refer to all policy statements and booking, change, and cancellation deadlines prior to enrollment.
*Other exam dates can be available if these are not convenient. Please review our offered exam dates on the main page or contact us to discuss an exam on a different day than one of our standard offerings.
Session 1 - Jan 30, 7-9pm
Session 2 - Feb 27, 7-9pm
Session 3 - Mar 26, 7-9pm
This will be coordinated with the enrolled students once the registration deadline has passed.
Most likely will be Feb 17, from 9am - 3pm, but this date could change.
All Zoom sessions will be recorded and made available to students for study reference.
- WSET now offers the course material book in both electronic (ebook) and hard-copy versions.
- Selecting one or the other will incur no additional charges. If you wish to have both the ebook and hard-copy then there is an additional charge.
- Ebooks are available for use up to 2 year form the start of the course date.
- If you are enrolling in a course, please click on this link and fill out the information document so that we can complete your registration process.
- All Level 3 candidates have the option to attend a tasting and exam instruction workshop. These are typically offered once per quarter or as demand requires. We schedule these based on need, and we try to work with our students to select the dates that work the best for the most people. You will be sent workshop dates approximately 1 month prior to the scheduled workshop, if not earlier.
- Exam dates are set based on the time frame of the class, but you do have up to 1 year from the course start date to take the exam.
- Please contact New England Wine Academy to discuss exam dates other than the date associated with the enrollment course.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Level 3 exams are available for in-person delivery, only.
- All class enrollments include a 3-month Brainscape Pro membership for full access to the study privileges on this site.
- Study tasting samples are not included in this version.