WSET Level 3 Spirits (Online) 2024-Jul-08
WSET Level 3 Spirits
Offered online starting Jul 8, 2024, and running through Sep 8, 2024.
The primary exam date for this course is:
In-person exam - Saturday, Oct 5, 2024 (11:45 am)*
We sometimes opt to run the L3 exams earlier in the day though, depending on the overall number of exam needs. This will be coordinated with you 3-4 weeks prior to the exam date.
The enrollment registration deadline is Jun 29, 2023
The course fee is inclusive of all tuition, study material, one exam attempt, a 3-month Brainscape Pro Membership, as well as standard administrative fees.
Please refer to all policy statements and booking, change, and cancellation deadlines prior to enrollment.
*Other exam dates can be available if these are not convenient. Please review our offered exam dates on the main page or contact us to discuss an exam on a different day than one of our standard offerings.
This will be coordinated with the enrolled students once the registration deadline has passed.
Scheduled for Jul 20, 2024, from 9am - 3pm, but this date could change.
All Zoom sessions will be recorded and made available to students for study reference.
*Dates are subject to change based on student availability and interest
Random Notes for Level 3 Spirits...
- WSET offers the L3 Spirits course material in hard-copy paper version, only.
- If you are enrolling in a course, please click on this link and fill out the information document so that we can complete your registration process.
- All Level 3 candidates have the option to attend a tasting and exam instruction workshop. These are typically offered once per quarter or as demand requires. We schedule these based on need, and we try to work with our students to select the dates that work the best for the most people. Please note the workshop date above and let us know if you will not be able to attend - we do have recorded resources for you if you are not able to attend an in-person workshop.
- Exam dates are set based on the time frame of the class, but you do have up to 1 year from the course start date to take the exam.
- Please contact New England Wine Academy to discuss exam dates other than the date associated with the enrollment course.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Level 3 exams are available for in-person delivery, only.
- All class enrollments include a 3-month Brainscape Pro membership for full access to the study privileges on this site.
- Study tasting samples are not included in this version.