WSET Level 3 Wine online (2024-01-29)
WSET Level 3 Wine is offered online starting Jan 29, 2024, and running through Mar 31, 2024.
The primary exam date for this course is:
In-person exam - Saturday, Apr 6 (~11:30am)
This exam will start right after the Level 2 exams, although we may opt to run the L3 exams earlier in the day, depending on the overall number of other exam needs. This will be coordinated with you 3-4 weeks prior to the exam date.
The enrollment registration deadline is Jan 19, 2024
Please note - if you happen to book a course after the registration deadline, we will place you in the next available class start date and confirm back to you.
- WSET now offers the course material book in both electronic (ebook) and paper or hard-copy versions.
- Selecting one or the other will incur no additional charges. We generally do not recommend requesting both versions as it is redundant, but if you wish to have both the paper and digital versions please select one version on this page (included in the course tuition), and then the other version on our Level 3 items page (this will incur an additional fee).
- Ebooks are available for use up to 2 year form the start of the course date.
- If you are enrolling in a course, please click on this link and fill out the information document so that we can complete your registration process.
- All Level 3 candidates have the option to attend a tasting and exam instruction workshop. These are typically offered once per quarter or as demand requires. We schedule these based on need, and we try to work with our students to select the dates that work the best for the most people. Dates for the 2023-2024 Academic year are as follows:
- Aug 5, 2023
- Nov 11, 2023
- Feb 10, 2024
- May 4, 2024
- Aug 3, 2024
- Exam dates are set based on the time frame of each class, but you do have up to 1 year from the course start date to take the exam.
- Please contact New England Wine Academy to discuss exam dates other than the date associated with the enrollment course.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Level 3 exams are available for in-person delivery, only.