WSET Level 2 Spirits (Webinar) - 2022-12-06
WSET Level 2 Spirits
Offered in the webinar format starting Dec 6, 2022, and runs through Jan 17, 2023.
See course notes below for full details.
There are two exam options for the course:
In-person exam option - Saturday, Feb 11, 2023 - 10:30am (Hartford)
Online Exam option - Saturday, Jan 21, 2023 - 10:30am
The enrollment registration deadline for this course is Dec 5, 2022
Dec 6, 13, 20
Jan 3, 10, 17
Each class begins at 7pm, and will last approx. 2-2.5 hours per session.
Online/Remote - Jan 21 – 10:30am
In-person - Feb 11 (Hartford) - 10:30am
Exam is one hour, and consists of 50 multiple-choice questions
Brian Mitchell will be the instructor.
Course material will be provided as well as Brianscape Pro membership access, mock exam, and recorded tasting notes for various spirits as part of the class.
Delivery will be via online format (Zoom/Webinar)
This class will have the exact same material, same curriculum, practice material, and exam will be exactly the same as the online version, with the added benefit that you have BMitch live online for the sessions rather than a mainly self-guided class.
All classes will be recorded and available for review during the course delivery period via the membership portal on the New England Wine Academy website.
- WSET now offers the course material books in both electronic (ebook) and hard-copy versions.
- Ebooks are available for use up to 1 year form the start of the course date.
- If you are enrolling in a course, please click on this link and fill out the information document so that we can complete your registration process.
- Exam dates are set based on the time frame of the class, but you do have up to 1 year from the course to take the exam.
- Please contact New England Wine Academy to discuss exam dates other than the date associated with the course.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Level 2 classes are available for either in-person or online invigilation (exams) - please select above when checking out.