WSET Level 3 Spirits Online (2022-09-26)
WSET Level 3 Spirits ONLINE is offered online starting Sep 26, 2022, and running through Nov 27, 2022.
The primary exams date for this course is:
In-person exam - Saturday, Dec 3, 2022 (12:30pm)
We often opt to run the L3 exams earlier in the day though, depending on the overall number of exam needs. This will be coordinated with you 3-4 weeks prior to the exam date.
The enrollment registration deadline is Sep 17, 2022
This will be coordinated with the enrolled students once the registration deadline has passed.
Most likely will be Nov 19, from 9am - 3pm, but this date could change.
- WSET now offers the course material book in both electronic (ebook) and hard-copy versions.
- Selecting one or the other will incur no additional charges. If you wish to have both the ebook and hard-copy then there is an additional charge.
- Ebooks are available for use up to 2 year form the start of the course date.
- If you are enrolling in a course, please click on this link and fill out the information document so that we can complete your registration process.
- All Level 3 candidates have the option to attend a tasting and exam instruction workshop. These are typically offered once per quarter or as demand requires. We schedule these based on need, and we try to work with our students to select the dates that work the best for the most people. You will be sent workshop dates approximately 1 month prior to the scheduled workshop, if not earlier.
- Exam dates are set based on the time frame of the class, but you do have up to 1 year from the course start date to take the exam.
- Please contact New England Wine Academy to discuss exam dates other than the date associated with the enrollment course.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Level 3 exams are available for in-person delivery, only.
- All class enrollments include a 3-month Brainscape Pro membership for full access to the study privileges on this site.
- Study tasting samples are not included in this version.