WSET Level 2 Spirits (In-Person - 2022-10-25, 11-1, 11-8)
WSET Level 2 Spirits is offered in-person in three sessions:
- October 25, 2022
- November 1, 2022
- November 8, 2022
There are two exam options for the course:
In-person Exam option - Nov 8, 2022 - offered at approximately 12pm after the morning tasting session
Online Exam option - Saturday, December 3, 2022 - 10:30am
The enrollment registration deadline is October 10, 2022
- Elayne Duff will be the course instructor - please see Elayne's bio using this link.
- Classes will be hosted on...
- Oct 19 (10-4pm)
- Oct 26 (10-4pm)
- Nov 2 (10 - approximately 1pm)
- Class will be hosted at Union Square Wine & Spirits, 140 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003
- NEWA and this class are not affiliated with Union Square Wine & Spirits (we are just using their awesome space), all inquiries and communication should be directed at New England Wine Academy
- WSET course material book will be delivered to students on the first day of class.
- If you are enrolling in this course, please click on this link and fill out the information document so that we can complete your registration process.
- This is an in-person class. Students are expected to study outside of the class period, though. You will receive approximately 15 hours of course instruction with Elayne, but an additional 15 hours of personal time is recommended in order to be successful on the exam.
- Tastings will be conducted at each session. Students are not required to taste alcohol to participate and there is no tasting required for the exam.
- you must be at least 21 years old to attend - proper identification is required
- There are two exam options for this course:
- Option 1 - In-person exam on the final day of the class (Nov 2). The exam will be proctored at the conclusion of the final tasting and review session - approximately at 12pm, and will last up to 1 hour for the Level 2
- Option 2 - Remote / Online exam on November 5 at 10:30am. Students who wish to have more study time may opt for the online exam. You will need a laptop or other computer (not an iPad) as well as a cell phone to take the online exam. Please read our class description for full details.
- Please note that once you have completed your registration and selected the exam option we cannot change that option. If a rescheduled date is needed, and additional exam fees will apply.
- Exam dates are set based on the time frame of the class, but for some reason if you are unable to sit the exam on the scheduled date you do have up to 1 year from the course to take the exam. You must declare your intention at the time of your registration if you choose to not sit the exam in-person on Nov 2, or online on Nov 5.
- Please contact New England Wine Academy to discuss exam dates other than the date associated with the course.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Level 2 exams are available for either in-person or online invigilation (exams) - please select above when checking out.