WSET Level 1 Spirits (in-person) Nov 13 and 20, 2022
WSET Level 1 Spirits
Offered in-person Nov 13 and Nov 20, 2022
The complete class is offered in two sessions.
There are two exam options for this course:
In-Person Exam Option - Nov 20, 2022 (the day of the class)
Online Exam Option - Dec 3, 2022 (9:30am)
The enrollment registration deadline is Nov 4, 2022
- Elayne Duff will be the course instructor - please see Elayne's bio using this link.
- Classes will be hosted on...
- November 6 and November 13, 2022 - 1pm to approximately 4pm
- Class will be hosted at
Cre8ive NYC Studios - 134 west 29th street. 2nd floor, New York, New York 10001
- NEWA and this class are not affiliated with Cre8tive Studios (we are just using their awesome space), all inquiries and communication should be directed at New England Wine Academy
- WSET course material book will be delivered to all students on the first day of class.
- If you are enrolling in this course, please click on this link and fill out the information document so that we can complete your registration process.
- This is an in-person class. You will receive approximately 6 hours of course instruction with Elayne.
- Tastings will be conducted at these session. Students are not required to taste alcohol to participate and there is no tasting required for the exam.
- you must be at least 21 years old to attend - proper identification is required
- There are two exam options for this course:
- Option 1 - In-person exam on the day of the second class (November 13). The exam will be proctored at the conclusion of the course delivery and review session - approximately at 3:30pm, and will last up to 45 minutes for Level 1
- Option 2 - Remote / Online exam on December 3 at 9:30am. Students who wish to have more study time may opt for the online exam. You will need a laptop or other computer (not an iPad) as well as a cell phone to take the online exam. Please read our class description for full details.
- Please note that once you have completed your registration and selected the exam option we cannot change that option. If a rescheduled date is needed, and additional exam fees will apply.
- Exam dates are set based on the time frame of the class, but for some reason if you are unable to sit the exam on the scheduled date you do have up to 1 year from the course to take the exam. You must declare your intention at the time of your registration if you choose to not sit the exam in-person on Nov 13, or online on Dec 3.
- Please contact New England Wine Academy to discuss exam dates other than the date associated with the course.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Level 1 exams are available for either in-person or online invigilation (exams) - please select above when checking out.