WSET Level 1 Spirits (in-person- 2022-09-20)
Random Notes for Level 1 Spirits...
- Elayne Duff will be the course instructor - please see Elayne's bio using this link.
- Class will be hosted on...
- September 20, 2022
- Class will be hosted at Union Square Wines, 140 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003
- NEWA and this class are not affiliated with Union Square Wines (we are just using their awesome space), all inquiries and communication should be directed at New England Wine Academy
- WSET course material book will be delivered to all students on the first day of class.
- If you are enrolling in this course, please click on this link and fill out the information document so that we can complete your registration process.
- This is an in-person class. You will receive approximately 6 hours of course instruction with Elayne.
- Tastings will be conducted at this session. Students are not required to taste alcohol to participate and there is no tasting required for the exam.
- you must be at least 21 years old to attend - proper identification is required
- There are two exam options for this course:
- Option 1 - In-person exam on the day of the class (Sep 20). The exam will be proctored at the conclusion of the course delivery and review session - approximately at 4pm, and will last up to 45 minutes for Level 1
- Option 2 - Remote / Online exam on Oct 1 at 9:30am. Students who wish to have more study time may opt for the online exam. You will need a laptop or other computer (not an iPad) as well as a cell phone to take the online exam. Please read our class description for full details.
- Please note that once you have completed your registration and selected the exam option we cannot change that option. If a rescheduled date is needed, and additional exam fees will apply.
- Exam dates are set based on the time frame of the class, but for some reason if you are unable to sit the exam on the scheduled date you do have up to 1 year from the course to take the exam. You must declare your intention at the time of your registration if you choose to not sit the exam in-person on Sep 20, or online on Oct 1.
- Please contact New England Wine Academy to discuss exam dates other than the date associated with the course.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Level 1 exams are available for either in-person or online invigilation (exams) - please select above when checking out.