WSET Level 1 Wine (online - 2021-11-29)
Random Notes for Level 1 Courses...
- WSET now offers the course material books in both electronic (ebook) and hard-copy versions.
- Selecting one or the other will incur no additional charges. If you wish to have both the ebook and hard-copy then there is an additional charge.
- Ebooks are available for use up to 1 year from the date they are registered with WSET.
- It is not necessary to have an ebook and a paper copy as the material is the same, but some do prefer to have both, so it available.
- If you are enrolling in a course, please click on this link and fill out the information document so that we can complete your registration process.
- The course enrollment includes one exam attempt.
- Exam dates are set based on the time frame of the class, but you do have up to 1 year from the course to take the exam.
- Please contact New England Wine Academy to discuss exam dates other than the date associated with the course.
- Additional charges may apply.
- Level 1 classes are available for either in-person or online invigilation (exams) - please select above when checking out.